Are you curious about where your degree could lead you? Interested in gaining industry-specific skills to help you launch your career? At Optiver, we’re committed to empowering female-identifying students from all backgrounds to explore our full range of career opportunities.
Insight Days for Women in Tech & Trading provides a platform to discover how your academic skills can find a home at one of the world's leading tech-driven trading firms, preparing you for a future as a Trader, Researcher or Engineer.
When: 18-20 June, 2024
Where: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Application deadline: 29 January, 2024
- Learn the fundamentals of trading: Gain exclusive insights into market making and learn key skills that our Traders and Researchers use in their day-to-day work.
- Explore our tech pathways: Join panels lead but Optiver’s engineers and participate in hands-on workshops to develop industry-relevant practical skills.
- Receive mentorship: Desk shadow and get support from Optiver’s Trainers, Senior Traders, Researchers and Tech Leads.
- Get a taste of Optiver's culture: Take a tour of our office and enjoy our perks and benefits, including daily breakfast, lunch, coffee and more.
- Join networking events: Get to know your peers while you network with Traders, Researchers, Engineers and Recruiters.
- Enhance your career profile: We’ll provide exclusive advice on how to best position yourself for your future career.
WHO YOU ARE
- You're graduating in 2026 and want to discover how your degree can lead to an exciting career in the finance industry.
- You’re an inquisitive, critical thinker who is creative in innovating new solutions. When you’re told that something “just is”, you immediately start to take it apart to understand the “why”.
- You thrive in a collaborative, problem solving environment.
- You’re excited to test yourself in one of the most dynamic areas of the financial markets.
- All backgrounds are welcome to apply and no prior financial knowledge is required.
- Female-identifying student
- Graduating in 2026
- Studying at a university in the EU or UK
- Must hold EU or UK citizenship
- All degree backgrounds are considered
WHO WE ARE
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. For over 35 years, Optiver has been improving financial markets around the world, making them more transparent and efficient for all participants. With more than 1,700 employees in offices around the world, we’re united in our commitment to improve the market through competitive pricing, execution and thorough risk management. By providing liquidity on multiple exchanges across the world, we actively trade on 70+ exchanges, where we’re trusted to always provide accurate buy and sell pricing – no matter the market conditions.
Does this sound like the future you’re looking for? Take up the opportunity and apply today!
Please note: Behavioural and technical assessments form part of this application process. Further information and invitation to these assessments will be extended once applications have closed.