Who we are
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. For over 35 years, Optiver has been improving financial markets around the world, making them more transparent and efficient for all participants. With more than 1,600 employees in offices around the world, we’re united in our commitment to improve the market through competitive pricing, execution and thorough risk management. By providing liquidity on multiple exchanges across the world, we actively trade on 70+ exchanges, where we’re trusted to always provide accurate buy and sell pricing – no matter the market conditions.
Optiver Asia Pacific represents one of three business units of the Optiver group (the others being Europe and the US). The Asia Pacific business unit includes the following locations: Sydney (regional headquarters); Hong Kong; Shanghai; Singapore and Taipei. The business in India is newly created and deemed to be an integral part of the APAC strategy over the coming years with anticipation of significant growth.
What you’ll do
- Leveraging regional attraction strategies and initiatives to develop and execute a local strategic campus attraction program that contributes to our long term campus recruitment vision
- Establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with top India universities and relevant organisations to target STEM talent
- Plan and execute all on-campus, virtual and onsite activities to attract and engage top talent
- Collaborate with our Marketing & Communications team on promotion and advertising strategies, including the evaluation of each channel to gauge effectiveness
- Plan and execute the recruitment process and strategy to effectively filter and hire the best talent.
- Use data and reporting to analyze successes and pitfalls of strategy and operational effectiveness, and continually build on areas where we've reaped good results, and making improvements and changes to gaps that have been identified
- Proactively communicate status, progress, issues and options to key stakeholders including local management, technology, trading and Education teams
- Serve as an Optiver ambassador via in-person and virtual events and presentations
Who you are
Optiver needs our next Campus Relations Manager to be someone who has:
- At least 6 years of experience driving campus recruitment activities
- Experience establishing and managing relationships with top India universities, career centres, relevant organizations (including but not limited to competition groups, communities or societies in the relevant STEM fields).
- Experience executing various university programs and campaigns to hire top intern and graduate talent
- Experience with planning and executing the recruitment process and strategy
- Ability to evaluate and drive ongoing process improvements relevant to the local market, seeking out tactical advantages to winning talent over our competitors
- Strong internal & external stakeholder management and engagement
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Good communication skills, a critical mindset, resilience and strive for continuous improvement
As an intentionally flat organisation, we believe that great ideas and impact can come from everyone. We are passionate about empowering individuals and creating diverse teams that thrive. Every person at Optiver should feel included, valued and respected, because we believe our best work is done together.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is hardwired through every stage of our hiring process. We encourage applications from candidates from any and all backgrounds, and we welcome requests for reasonable adjustments during the process to ensure that you can best demonstrate your abilities.