Our Enterprise team is responsible for all Windows Servers, storage, and back-up systems. You will help enable our technology evolution while ensuring the availability and performance of our systems.
Who we are
- Design and configure monitoring systems for storage, VMware and Windows systems
- Automate build, configuration, deployment and administration tasks using PowerShell (and/or Python)
- Deploy, monitor, and configure windows infrastructure
- Recommend and implement system improvements, be a trusted advisor
- Describe the environment in an infrastructure-as-code system
- Good knowledge of Windows servers and systems like Active Directory, Entra ID, DNS, SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience with configuration management tooling
- A focus on automating and solid scripting skills (PowerShell and/or Python)
- Knowledge of virtualization and networking, specifically VMware
- Have an innate ability to breakdown complex problems and make sound engineering decisions in a self-directed environment
- Enjoy constant improvement and ability to embrace feedback
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, or related engineering or science curriculum
What you’ll get
- Work alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Performance based bonus structure that is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
- Ownership over initiatives that directly solve business problems.
Alongside this you will get great other benefits such as 25 paid vacation days and market holidays, fully paid commuting expenses and health insurance, daily breakfast and lunch, training opportunities, 401(k) match up to 50% and charitable match opportunities, regular social events and clubs, and many more.
At Optiver, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment of mutual respect. Optiver recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, or other legally protected characteristics.