We are seeking a Procurement Analyst to join the Procurement team. The Procurement team is responsible for providing business value the their stakeholders in the purchasing process. Procurement is included in all purchases, including (majority), facilities and HR. The Procurement manager drives strategic initiatives to ensure Optiver is buying goods and services in the most efficient way at the most competitive prices. We firmly believe in balancing a safe, orderly production environment with profitability and sustainable growth. A successful candidate has a good understanding of Procurement, will improve collaboration with key stakeholders and can directly impact our purchasing process.
- Facilitate day-to-day purchasing procedures, such as the purchase order creation and approval processes, careful receipting of shipments and invoice matching.
- Be operationally responsible for administration of the Optiver procure to pay system, ensuring all records are accurate and up to date
- Ensure that Optiver gets exceptional value from its (IT) spend by tracking the performance of vendors and service providers against key indicators like price, delivery timelines, equipment reliability and support effectiveness.
- Work closely with internal Legal and Finance teams to facilitate and optimize vendor onboarding and purchasing/invoicing processes plus ensure correct high level costs allocation
- Facilitate the asset management process by making sure that the data in our configuration management database (CMDB) is updated correctly by our infra teams, and report on life cycle events.
- Closely work with our shipping partners to handle logistical challenges originating from multiple trade and/or tax regions including ands on coordination with our shipping partners on pick-up, delivery and other logistical tasks
- Partner with colleagues in Data Center Engineering and other Infrastructure teams on the delivery of goods and administering of equipment once it has arrived
Who you are:
- Experience facilitating financial processes for a similar-sized technology driven company.
- Experience developing a risk-based approach to supplier selection and management.
- Experience with procurement, asset/inventory management and financial management software.
- High level of attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Taking pride in maintaining a consistent and clean IT financial administration
- Proven track record building solid vendor relationships.
- Excellent communication skills. English fluency is required, Dutch language fluency is a plus.
The procurement function at Optiver is going through an exciting stage of transformation, and there is an opportunity to play a key role in maturing the function into a best-in-class, strategic value-adding partner to the business. Join our team as a Procurement Analyst, where you'll contribute to our success by effectively managing the procurement cycle and supporting our business growth. Apply now to be a part of our dynamic and innovative journey.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- The chance to start your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- 25 paid vacation days
- fully paid first-class commuting expenses
- training opportunities
- discounts on health insurance
- breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities
- Friday afternoon drinks
- weekly in-house chair massages
- being highly international, we are accustomed to guiding expats through their relocation, offering competitive relocation packages and providing visa sponsorship where necessary.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply directly via the form below for the position of Procurement Analyst. Please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation in English. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed. When we think there is a potential match, you will hear from us sooner than you expect. Please note, we cannot accept applications via email for data protection reasons. Please note, if you are selected from your application to proceed to the next round for the position of Procurement Analyst you will be required to take an online assessment. Kindly note that we do not require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role.
As an intentionally flat organization, we believe that great ideas and impact can come from everyone. We are passionate about empowering individuals and creating diverse teams that thrive. Every person at Optiver should feel included, valued and respected, because we believe our best work is done together.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is hardwired through every stage of our hiring process. We encourage applications from candidates from any and all backgrounds, and we welcome requests for reasonable adjustments during the process to ensure that you can best demonstrate your abilities.