Join Optiver to accelerate your growth in the most fascinating and dynamic industry.
As a Graduate Quantitative Trader, you’ll kickstart the program with four weeks of training in our head office in Amsterdam, alongside global peers. And once you’ve got the basics covered, you'll return to Singapore, putting your knowledge into practice. You'll dive into technical projects and start trading in our unique simulated environment.
Turn your passion for quantitative problems into a rewarding career with Optiver. Apply now.
Who we are
Optiver is a global tech-driven trading firm, with offices in Amsterdam, Sydney, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chicago and Austin. Founded in 1986, today we are a leading liquidity provider, with close to 2,000 employees in offices around the world, united in our commitment to improve the market through competitive pricing, execution and risk management.
By providing liquidity on multiple exchanges across the world in various financial instruments we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets. We provide liquidity to financial markets using our own capital, at our own risk, trading a wide range of products: listed derivatives, cash equities, ETFs, bonds and foreign currencies.
What you’ll do
No previous experience in trading or financial markets?
You bring the passion and we'll have the training to support you along the way.
Immerse yourself in the buzz and excitement of our dynamic trading floor. You’re given significant responsibility early on and encouraged to challenge the status quo.
- Every day will present you with new and interesting problems to solve. And it’s up to you and your team to drive our success through Optiver’s cutting edge technology-stack. You’ll be:
- Trading, while constantly looking for creative quantitative solutions to real world events, ahead of the competition
- Developing your own robust models and algorithms to offer the best price on the products you trade
- Building tools, conducting analysis and leading projects that take your team’s trading strategies to the next level
- Collaborating with the industry's best to stay at the top of our game
Who you are
You’re a lateral thinker, with a passion for quantitative problems and working in dynamic environments. You believe in the power of collaborative problem solving and may have an interest in trading or financial markets.
Our Traders make trading decisions based on market conditions and other factors. They’re driven and have a flair for analytical problem solving.
What you’ll get
- The chance to work alongside diverse and intelligent peers in a rewarding environment
- We offer competitive remuneration, including an attractive bonus structure and additional leave entitlements
- Corporate health insurance
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities
- Gym membership plus weekly in-house chair massages
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Regular social events including an annual company trip
- A work-from-home allowance and support
As an intentionally flat organisation, we believe that great ideas and impact can come from everyone. We are passionate about empowering individuals and creating diverse teams that thrive. Every person at Optiver should feel included, valued and respected, because we believe our best work is done together.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is hardwired through every stage of our hiring process. We encourage applications from candidates from any and all backgrounds, and we welcome requests for reasonable adjustments during the process to ensure that you can best demonstrate your abilities.
- Optiver encourages Singaporean nationals to apply
- A final year university student or recent graduate