As an increasingly global internal Security function, you’ll get the chance to take ownership of our cybersecurity controls to ensure our defense always remains up to the task.
Who we are:
What you’ll do:
We are building our Security team to take control of our cybersecurity and help our business stay ahead of emerging threats across our offices. As a Security Automation Engineer, you will join our global security team to help protect our data, infrastructure, and operations. You will get the chance to take ownership of our cybersecurity controls to ensure our defense always remains up to the task.
You will have the opportunity to combine your knowledge of IT infrastructure, project management and a problem-solving mindset to solve business issues and independently work on improvement opportunities. This is a highly collaborative position, you will be involved in a variety of tasks such as security operations and engineering, risk analysis and security governance.
- Develop, build, and implement solutions that effectively automate and manage the infrastructure of the security team.
- Take ownership of operational issues, as well as project-based work, where you will act as a lead engineer to deliver from conception through to completion.
- Work on security-related user requests and serve as point of escalation to partner teams.
- Be part of a flexible rotating on-call roster to support our global operation.
Who you are:
- Experience working in an Engineering or DevOps role.
- An interest in cybersecurity events and research, with a strong engineering instinct and a deep understanding of both technical and business problems.
- Automation scripting experience in Python and PowerShell, and good working knowledge of Linux and Windows systems.
- Exposure to information security topics, such as endpoint and network security, vulnerability management, and log correlation.
- Experience delivering projects end to end individually and in a team environment, from initiation to implementation.
- Familiar with AWS cloud solutions.
What you’ll get:
- Work alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Performance based bonus structure that is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
- Ownership over initiatives that directly solve business problems.