Talent Program Coordinator
As a Talent Program Coordinator, you will support the execution of our talent development programs, including onboarding, internships and other training initiatives for Optiver US (Chicago and Austin). In this role, you will work closely with Recruiting, HR, and operational functions to execute engaging programs at scale, that result in a high quality experience for participants.
Who we are:
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 70+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
Optiver Chicago’s culture parallels the energetic city we’re immersed in. Home to the Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Board Options Exchange, and Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago has established itself as the trading capital of the US. Active on leading US exchanges, Optiver’s Chicago office trades a wide range of products from listed derivatives to cash equities, ETFs, bonds and foreign exchange.
What you’ll do:
- Support the execution of various training programs to drive business goals, ensure operational excellence, and program growth
- This includes, scheduling, logistics, attendance, supporting the creation of materials as needed
- Execute on deliverables by following up with key stakeholders
- Work closely with the Education team on various bespoke training programs
- Support the evaluation of talent programs through data and insights to execute on improvements
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the business
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of proven experience within administration, project management, learning and development and/or human resources
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required; we will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
What you’ll get:
- Work alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Performance based bonus structure that is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
- Ownership over initiatives that directly solve business problems.
Alongside this you will get great other benefits such as 25 paid vacation days and market holidays, fully paid commuting expenses and health insurance, daily breakfast and lunch, training opportunities, 401(k) match up to 50% and charitable match opportunities, regular social events and clubs, and many more.