At Optiver, no two days are the same. In your role as Campus Recruiter, your primary focus will be on hiring for our Intern and Graduate positions across both London and Amsterdam. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle of our candidates: from identifying talent at events, assessing whether they will be a cultural fit for Optiver, through to delivering an offer and even greeting them on their first day. Have a great idea? You will have the freedom and resources to make it happen – this will be your opportunity to operate with a great deal of autonomy and make an impact.
Who are we:
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilising force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
As one of the world’s major financial centres, London was selected as the home of Optiver’s FX trading business, our UK-focused Institutional Trading Team and rapidly growing commodities trading arm of the business. Established in 2019, Optiver’s London office is quickly growing as a key player in the FX market. With its position in England’s capital city bridging European, Asian and American time zones, Optiver London embraces a truly global mindset. And it’s no wonder why. London is one of the most diverse cities in the world, comprising more than 270 nationalities and 300 languages. With some of the best museums, a thriving international restaurant scene and bustling high streets, there’s no better place to become a citizen of the world.
What you'll do:
The recruitment team in London is currently 4 people strong, but growing, and working across our three departments: Trading, Tech and Business Operations. We are looking to grow our Graduate Recruitment team to support growth across London and Amsterdam. As a campus recruiter you will have a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- End-to-end recruitment for all graduate positions. You will take ownership of the entire candidate experience, from initial engagement through assessment and to offer stage, ensuring a swift process.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with top tier universities and targeted student groups and societies;
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Be responsible for on-campus and in-house activities and events for students including giving company presentations, attending career events, hosting in-house days and managing interview days. You will use your creativity and critical eye to constantly evaluate how we can improve and expand our activities to make sure we reach the right talent.
- Regularly travel across the UK, Netherlands and other locations, as needed, during peak season;
- Develop innovative recruitment strategies to reach new talent and drive data-driven decisions;
- Taking part and/or take ownership in different Recruitment projects like interview quality, candidate experience and diversity & inclusion.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree;
- 2+ years of recruitment experience (ideally graduate, in-house);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Outstanding service minded focus with a professional presence, positive attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility with regards to working hours, since the events and traveling can take place during the evening and weekends;
- Experience and solid understanding of how to source, screen and recruit for international vacancies;
- Enjoy a high-paced and dynamic working environment. Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with often challenging deadlines.
What you’ll get:
Optiver’s London office is the location of our foreign exchange trading business and a growing hub for our commodity trading business. You will be part of a well-established and high performing global firm whilst experiencing the excitement that comes from a growing operation. As our London operations grows there is a real opportunity to make a huge impact and take us and your career to a new level. We offer a supportive environment for you to perform at your best. Some of our key benefits Include:
- Competitive remuneration
- 27 paid vacation days plus all UK public holidays
- Daily Breakfast and lunch
- Home to office commute covered
- 50% paid gym subscription
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Training and continuous learning opportunities
- Access to conferences and Tech events
- International transfer opportunities
How To Apply:
Are you interested in furthering your career in our rapidly-expanding office in the heart of London?
Apply directly via the form below and please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation in English. When we think there is a potential match, you will hear from us sooner than you expect. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected].