WHO WE ARE:
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. For over 35 years, Optiver has been improving financial markets around the world, making them more transparent and efficient for all participants. With more than 1,600 employees in offices around the world, we’re united in our commitment to improve the market through competitive pricing, execution and thorough risk management. By providing liquidity on multiple exchanges across the world, we actively trade on 70+ exchanges, where we’re trusted to always provide accurate buy and sell pricing – no matter the market conditions.
Since its establishment in 2012, our Shanghai office is a rapidly growing participant in the Chinese markets, trading exchange-listed futures, options and equities in China mainland. Our vision is to become the trusted partner in the development of Chinese financial markets. With the culture of a start-up but the backing of a 35+ year-old trading firm, the Optiver Shanghai office is truly unique. Everyone who joins us will help shape the future of our company and its global impact. Get ready: we are only just beginning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Perform invoice and reimbursement processing and carry out associated duties in a timely and accurate manner such as reviewing supporting documents, matching with Purchase Orders
- Manage payments of vendor invoices and reimbursements on regular basis
- Making payments to overseas, including withholding tax and contract filing with tax bureau, and preparation of various documents for bank processing
- Liaise with banks regarding overseas payment requirements, banking related administrative work, set up/change of banking functions
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation and send reports
- Responsible for document binding, sorting, filing and storage
- Support for annual internal and external audits
- Month end closing tasks including bank reconciliation with ledger, accrue for bank interest income, VAT fapiao verification
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive continuously efficiency enhancement
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or finance
- Having relevant experience in MNC is preferable
- Good verbal communication and written skills in both Chinese and English
- Attention to detail and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and quick reaction to ad hoc tasks and issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office like Excel, Outlook, Word, and etc.