Campus Recruitment Coordinator
The key to Optiver’s success as a leading market marker is our people. The Recruitment Team is responsible for hiring top talent from around the world and creating a first-in-class candidate experience.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in supporting our university hiring strategies by owning the candidate management process, coordinating events, and collaborating cross-functionally on candidate engagement strategies. This is a great opportunity to build a career in Talent Acquisition. Strong performers on the team have built a career in operations and recruitment.
Who we are:
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 70+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilising force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
Optiver Chicago’s culture parallels the energetic city we’re immersed in. Home to the Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Board Options Exchange, and Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago has established itself as the trading capital of the US. Active on leading US exchanges, Optiver’s Chicago office trades a wide range of products from listed derivatives to cash equities, ETFs, bonds and foreign exchange.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the campus recruitment and hiring teams to manage full-cycle coordination, including scheduling interviews, processing assessments, auditing pipelines, hosting interviews, and other hiring strategies.
- Maintain and process pipelines in our applicant tracking system.
- Work closely with candidates throughout their interview process, delivering a top-notch candidate experience.
- Form opinions and work with others to optimize recruitment processes, strategies, and document changes to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- Collaborate with the broader Talent team on projects that support our business strategy, including diversity and inclusion initiatives and process improvements.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources, business, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in campus recruitment, human resources, or related field.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills, particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other recruitment technology preferred.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening.
What you’ll get:
- Work alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Performance based bonus structure that is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
- Ownership over initiatives that directly solve business problems.
Alongside this you will get great other benefits such as 25 paid vacation days and market holidays, fully paid commuting expenses and health insurance, daily breakfast and lunch, training opportunities, 401(k) match up to 50% and charitable match opportunities, regular social events and clubs, and many more.