The key to Optiver’s success as a leading market marker is our people. The Recruitment Team is responsible for hiring top talent from around the world and creating a first-in-class candidate experience.
Optiver is looking for a self-starter and organized Recruitment Coordinator to join our experienced recruitment team. As a Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll support the team’s hiring strategies by owning the candidate management process, while driving process improvement.
This is a great opportunity to build a career in Talent Acquisition. Strong performers on the team have built a career in operations and recruitment.
Who we are:
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 70+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilising force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
Optiver Chicago’s culture parallels the energetic city we’re immersed in. Home to the Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Board Options Exchange, and Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago has established itself as the trading capital of the US. Active on leading US exchanges, Optiver’s Chicago office trades a wide range of products from listed derivatives to cash equities, ETFs, bonds and foreign exchange.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the experienced recruitment and hiring teams to manage full-cycle coordination (scheduling interviews, processing assessments, auditing pipelines, hosting interviews) and execute other hiring strategies
- Maintain and track candidate pipelines in our applicant tracking system
- Work closely with candidates throughout their interview process and deliver a top-notch candidate experience
- Form opinions and work with others to optimize recruitment processes and document changes
- Collaborate with the broader Talent team on projects that support our business strategy
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Scheduling or coordination experience is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, particularly Excel
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to handle priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
What you’ll get:
- Work alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Performance based bonus structure that is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
- Ownership over initiatives that directly solve business problems.
Alongside this you will get great other benefits such as 25 paid vacation days market holidays, fully paid commuting expenses and health insurance, daily breakfast and lunch, training opportunities, 401(k) match up to 50% and charitable match opportunities, regular social events and clubs, and many more.