WHO WE ARE
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. For over 35 years, Optiver has been improving financial markets around the world, making them more transparent and efficient for all participants. With more than 1,600 employees in offices around the world, we’re united in our commitment to improve the market through competitive pricing, execution and thorough risk management. By providing liquidity on multiple exchanges across the world, we actively trade on 70+ exchanges, where we’re trusted to always provide accurate buy and sell pricing – no matter the market conditions.
Since its establishment in 2012, our Shanghai office is a rapidly growing participant in the Chinese markets, trading exchange-listed futures, options and equities in China mainland. Our vision is to become the trusted partner in the development of Chinese financial markets. With the culture of a start-up but the backing of a 35+ year-old trading firm, the Optiver Shanghai office is truly unique. Everyone who joins us will help shape the future of our company and its global impact. Get ready: we are only just beginning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a HR Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting the entire employment lifecycle as a primary person in charge of process, including but not limited to:
- Facilitate and delivery HR Operations services from on-boarding till off-boarding, including personnel files management, related tasks completion and coordination
- Maintain Talent Management System and ensure the correctness and timely input
- Act as the main contact of external suppliers and ensure that the services provided are compliant and meet the needs of organization and individuals. Services includes social insurance & housing fund enrolment, hukou application, policy tracking and implementation, etc
- Handle employees’ queries in an effective manner with a help mindset
- Support people-related events and HR projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Entry level with passion in HR operations domain area – open to candidates with working experience in HR SSC/admin section in MNCs
- Strong ownership and detail oriented; able to perform under pressure
- Ability to work in an organized and logic manner and with flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- Strong communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- The chance to work alongside diverse and intelligent peers in a rewarding environment
- Competitive remuneration, including an attractive bonus structure and additional leave entitlements
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities
- Daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Sponsored gym membership, sports and leisure activities, plus weekly in-house chair massages
- Regular social events, clubs and Friday afternoon drinks
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in taking your career to the next level and working on one of the most exciting trading floors in China mainland, apply now.
While we love how bilingual our teams are, be sure to submit your resume in English. We will carefully review your application and get in touch, if we believe you could be a good fit for the role.
For any other inquiries, please email: [email protected]