WHO WE ARE
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. For over 35 years, Optiver has been improving financial markets around the world, making them more transparent and efficient for all participants. With more than 1,600 employees in offices around the world, we’re united in our commitment to improve the market through competitive pricing, execution and thorough risk management. By providing liquidity on multiple exchanges across the world, we actively trade on 70+ exchanges, where we’re trusted to always provide accurate buy and sell pricing – no matter the market conditions.
Since its establishment in 2012, our Shanghai office is a rapidly growing participant in the Chinese markets, trading exchange-listed futures, options and equities in China mainland. Our vision is to become the trusted partner in the development of Chinese financial markets. With the culture of a start-up but the backing of a 35+ year-old trading firm, the Optiver Shanghai office is truly unique. Everyone who joins us will help shape the future of our company and its global impact. Get ready: we are only just beginning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We now have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Campus Recruiter to join our talented and passionate recruitment team. We're a small team with a big task to find and recruit the best talent for Optiver Shanghai! We’re fun, collaborative and result-driven on taking personal responsibility for our areas of focus. As a senior campus recruiter, you will have a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Be responsible for end-to-end recruitment for all graduate and intern positions to move our business forward
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with top tier universities and targeted student groups
- Play as a strategic partner with the business to manage the entire candidate experience and all campus events for students in identifying top talent pools and drive data-driven decisions
- Taking ownership for continuous innovative and creative ways to improve the candidate experience, our talent pipelines and interview processes
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of experience, with deep knowledge of first tier universities especially in China
- Ability to achieve results and work effectively in a fast-paced and high-performing environment
- Full of passion, resourceful and has strong commitment to generating top quality hires
- A natural collaborator with demonstrated ability to take initiatives, multi-task and share market insights
- Detail-oriented with exemplary interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Prior working experience in IT/Internet company or financial industry is a big plus
- Collaborative attitude and continuous improvement mindset
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- The chance to work alongside diverse and intelligent peers in a rewarding environment
- Competitive remuneration, including an attractive bonus structure and additional leave entitlements
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities
- Daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Sponsored gym membership, sports and leisure activities, plus weekly in-house chair massages
- Regular social events, clubs and Friday afternoon drinks
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in taking your career to the next level and working on one of the most exciting trading floors in China mainland, apply now.
While we love how bilingual our teams are, be sure to submit your resume in English. We will carefully review your application and get in touch, if we believe you could be a good fit for the role.
For any other inquiries, please email: [email protected]