WHO WE ARE
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. For over 35 years, Optiver has been improving financial markets around the world, making them more transparent and efficient for all participants. With more than 1,600 employees in offices around the world, we’re united in our commitment to improve the market through competitive pricing, execution and thorough risk management. By providing liquidity on multiple exchanges across the world, we actively trade on 70+ exchanges, where we’re trusted to always provide accurate buy and sell pricing – no matter the market conditions.
Since its establishment in 2012, our Shanghai office is a rapidly growing participant in the Chinese markets, trading exchange-listed futures, options and equities in China mainland. Our vision is to become the trusted partner in the development of Chinese financial markets. With the culture of a start-up but the backing of a 35+ year-old trading firm, the Optiver Shanghai office is truly unique. Everyone who joins us will help shape the future of our company and its global impact. Get ready: we are only just beginning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We now have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our talented and passionate recruitment team. We're a small team with a big task to find and recruit the best talent for Optiver Shanghai! We’re fun, collaborative and result-driven on taking personal responsibility for our areas of focus. As a senior technical recruiter, you will have a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Developing ways to continually build and improve our talent pipelines through talent mapping, research, referrals, networking events and sourcing campaigns
- Finding and engaging with active and passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques as well as through traditional searches, professional/social networking channels and alternative search techniques
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to deeply understand role requirements
- Reviewing and screening candidate applications to determine their knowledge, skills and abilities for the role
- Assessing candidate’s suitability through a combination of testing and behavioural-based interviewing
- Regularly tracking pipeline activity to share with the team and internal stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about recruitment and talent sourcing
- Solid talent sourcing skills with ability to deep dive into search strategies and execute extensive market specific talent mapping
- Ability to consult, influence and manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge in IT/Internet industry would be a big plus
- Collaborative attitude and continuous improvement mindset
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- The chance to work alongside diverse and intelligent peers in a rewarding environment
- Competitive remuneration, including an attractive bonus structure and additional leave entitlements
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities
- Daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Sponsored gym membership, sports and leisure activities, plus weekly in-house chair massages
- Regular social events, clubs and Friday afternoon drinks
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in taking your career to the next level and working on one of the most exciting trading floors in China mainland, apply now.
While we love how bilingual our teams are, be sure to submit your resume in English. We will carefully review your application and get in touch, if we believe you could be a good fit for the role.
For any other inquiries, please email: [email protected]