As an Early Career Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing a first-in-class tech and trading internship program for Optiver US (Chicago and Austin). In this role you will work closely with Recruiting, HR, and operational functions to design engaging programs at scale, that result in a high quality talent pipeline and strong full-time conversion rates.
WHO WE ARE:
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 70+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
Optiver Chicago’s culture parallels the energetic city we’re immersed in. Home to the Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Board Options Exchange, and Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago has established itself as the trading capital of the US. Active on leading US exchanges, Optiver’s Chicago office trades a wide range of products from listed derivatives to cash equities, ETFs, bonds and foreign exchange.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee US internship program strategy to drive business recruitment goals, ensure operational excellence, and define future strategy
- Partner with business stakeholders to define program strategy and objectives
- Project manage all deliverables by following up with and providing support to focus group members and key stakeholders
- Evaluate internship program through data and insights to make iterative improvements
- Communicate effectively with a broad set of stakeholders to share learnings from programs and pilots
- Collaborate with global offices on learnings and initiatives
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of proven experience within project management, learning and development and/or recruiting
- Experienced leading solutions from ideation to implementation in a fast-paced and scaling organization
- Able to direct strategy and execute program independently
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required; we will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Work alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Performance based bonus structure that is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
- Ownership over initiatives that directly solve business problems.