From Traders to Engineers, we know the key to Optiver’s success as a leading market marker is our people. As our business continues to expand globally, our Recruitment Team is responsible for hiring top talent from around the world. As an essential part of our growth, you will be on the frontline of identifying and converting the industry’s best and brightest candidates into our newest teammates.
As our Recruitment Coordinator, you will have the freedom and resources to bring inventive solutions that improve Optiver’s recruitment operations to life. If you want to work as part of a dynamic team that makes a real impact on our business every day, then don't miss this opportunity to apply today.
Who are we:
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilising force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
Our Amsterdam office is where it all began. Over 35 years ago, Optiver’s business started with a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s European Stock Exchange. Since our 1986 founding, Optiver’s Amsterdam office has grown into one of the most dynamic and exciting trading floors in Europe. Our culture reflects the Dutch capital city’s progressive, innovative and inclusive nature. With its unique spirit, Amsterdam is the ideal hub for our teams to trade a wide range of products from listed derivatives to cash equities, ETFs, bonds and foreign exchange.
What you'll do:
As our Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll work alongside 12 Recruiters across our Trading, Tech and Business Operations Departments. Together you will focus on identifying, attracting and successfully converting the industry's top talent.
Your responsibilities will vary day-to-day as you collaborate to manage full-cycle coordination and maintain a high volume of experienced and campus candidates pipelines in our applicant tracking system.
At Optiver, we also want to ensure every candidate gets a first-class experience from their application to their final interview – and that’s where you come in.
Who you are:
- You have a keen interest in improving and optimizing workflows and systems
- You have an outstanding service minded focus with a professional presence and exceptional interpersonal skills
- You can handle priorities and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- You are currently based in The Netherlands and don't require visa sponsorship
In terms of skillset, we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s or Master's degree (WO/HBO);
- Previous experience in administrative and/or analytical roles (Executive Assistant, Project Manager, etc.) is preferred
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Experience in Recruitment coordination or HR is a plus (work or internship)
- Tech savviness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What you’ll get
- The chance to start your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Our performance based bonus structure is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
Alongside this you will get great secondary benefits such as 25 paid vacation days, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, training opportunities, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, Friday afternoon drinks and even weekly in-house chair massages.
How to apply:
Are you interested in furthering your career on one of the most dynamic and exciting trading floors in Europe?
Apply directly via the form below for the position of Recruitment Coordinator. Please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation in English. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed. When we think there is a potential match, you will hear from us sooner than you expect. If you have any questions feel free to contact our Recruiter Claire van Raay at [email protected].
Kindly note that we do not require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role.
As an intentionally flat organisation, we believe that great ideas and impact can come from everyone. We are passionate about empowering individuals and creating diverse teams that thrive. Every person at Optiver should feel included, valued and respected, because we believe our best work is done together.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is hardwired through every stage of our hiring process. We encourage applications from candidates from any and all backgrounds, and we welcome requests for reasonable adjustments during the process to ensure that you can best demonstrate your abilities.