Are you a financial professional with attention to detail and a flexible mind? Are you accurate and can you easily connect the dots? Would you like to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment? Then you might be our new Accounts Payable Analyst, joining the Finance team!
Who we are:
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilising force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
Our Amsterdam office is where it all began. Over 35 years ago, Optiver’s business started with a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s European Stock Exchange. Since our 1986 founding, Optiver’s Amsterdam office has grown into one of the most dynamic and exciting trading floors in Europe. Our culture reflects the Dutch capital city’s progressive, innovative and inclusive nature. With its unique spirit, Amsterdam is the ideal hub for our teams to trade a wide range of products from listed derivatives to cash equities, ETFs, bonds and foreign exchange
What you’ll do:
- Process invoices as part of accounts payable processes;
- Manage invoice approval and purchase order workflows;
- Communicate and collaborate with vendors and internal stakeholders;
- Assisting in preparation of accounts payable management information;
- General accounting activities (including Accounts Payable/Receivable);
- Assisting in the monthly close of the financial administrations.
Who you are:
- A HBO (applied science) bachelor in the field of Finance or Economics;
- Maximum of 5 years of work experience;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- A high level of attention to detail and a structured way of working;
- Located in the Netherlands or planning to relocate;
- Interest in financial markets, is a plus.
What you’ll get
- The chance to start your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Our performance based bonus structure is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
Alongside this you will get great secondary benefits such as 25 paid vacation days, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, training opportunities, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, Friday afternoon drinks and even weekly in-house chair massages.
How to apply:
Are you interested in furthering your career on one of the most dynamic and exciting trading floors in Europe?
Apply directly via the form below for the position of Accounts Payable Analyst. Please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation in English. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed. When we think there is a potential match, you will hear from us sooner than you expect. If you have any questions feel free to contact our Recruiter Claire van Raay via [email protected]
Kindly note that we do not require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role
As an intentionally flat organisation, we believe that great ideas and impact can come from everyone. We are passionate about empowering individuals and creating diverse teams that thrive. Every person at Optiver should feel included, valued and respected, because we believe our best work is done together.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is hardwired through every stage of our hiring process. We encourage applications from candidates from any and all backgrounds, and we welcome requests for reasonable adjustments during the process to ensure that you can best demonstrate your abilities.