Date: April 10, 2024 - April 11, 2024
Applications are closed
Are you curious about where your degree could lead you? Join Optiver’s Insight Days for 2026 grads to discover how you can turn your degree into a career in trading, research or tech.
In this two-day program, you’ll engage in workshops, gain practical industry skills, and build a valuable network with industry professionals. This immersive experience provides an exclusive behind-the-scenes look into Optiver’s full range of career opportunities, helping you discover how your skills can find a home at one of the world’s leading tech-driven trading firms.
During the program you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of trading: Gain exclusive insights into market making and learn key skills that our Traders and Researchers use in their day-to-day work.
- Explore our tech pathways: Join technical lectures on Optiver’s cutting-edge trading systems and participate in hands-on workshops to develop industry-relevant practical skills.
- Receive mentorship: Desk shadow and get support from Optiver’s Trainers, Senior Traders, Researchers and Tech Leads.
- Get a taste of Optiver’s culture: Take a tour around our office and enjoy our perks and benefits, including daily breakfast, lunch, coffee and more.
- Join networking events: Get to know your peers while you network with Traders, Researchers, Engineers and Recruiters.
- Graduating in 2026.
- Studying at a university in the UK or Ireland.
- All degree backgrounds are considered.
- You are able to demonstrate at the time of application that you have the requisite visa or other travel arrangements or authorisations in place in order to allow you to attend the event in person.
Please note: Behavioural and technical assessments form part of this application process. Further information and invitation to these assessments will be extended once applications have closed.
Or check out our other Insight Days program for Women in Tech & Trading taking place 18-20 June, 2024.