Joining The Team
We comb the globe for self-motivated, innovative, and ambitious people who will thrive in our environment. In every employee we recruit, we look for the 'O' factors, to help us maintain the Optiver culture. Teamwork, Communication and Integrity are essential to ensure that we continue to operate profitably and successfully in the future.
If you want success - real success - where you're challenged, rewarded, mentored and developed, and where you can do work that you actually look forward to, then you should work with us.
Some Important things to remember before submitting your application
- All applications must be submitted online through our recruitment system
- The first step is to make sure you are using Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox web browsers; otherwise you won't be able to submit your application. Check to make sure you have all the relevant documents ready to upload (see list below) as you won't be able to save your application and return to it later. You will have 60 minutes to complete the form before the screen times out but don't worry as this will be ample time in which to complete the form.
- To apply, you will need to upload a cover letter and CV as two separate documents.
- For graduate applications you will also need to upload your academic transcripts and complete the qualifications and institutions section at the end of the application form.
- If you are a Non-Australian Citizen, i.e. when you tick 'permanent resident or other', you will need to provide a copy of your visa details.