Job Vacancies Europe
Imagine yourself working in the fast paced and challenging environment of a highly successful trading company. Do you have excellent numerical skills, affinity with financial markets and a winners mentality? Then you might be the perfect match for our trader position.
What you'll do
We don’t hire trading clerks; we hire traders.
A trader works in a highly competitive and fast changing environment. You must be able to continuously price and trade financial options while managing a complex portfolio of financial instruments. This means you will also develop a strong understanding of risk and position management. Furthermore you are expected to take initiative in improving pricing models and show innovation with new trading strategies in order to seize any opportunity that should arise in the market. Finally, you need to be dedicated to constantly improve your market knowledge and develop your personal skills.
So in short, as a Trader you will:
- Price and trade financial options;
- Build and maintain positions in derivatives and equities;
- Analyse the risk of your position;
- Do research to improve models and trading methods;
- Constantly search for knowledge and new theories.
After a three-month intensive training program involving classroom work, trading desk simulation exercises and live market trading— with real money—you will start trading at your own desk. We believe hands-on experience is the best way to learn and that is exactly what we provide.
What you’ll need
- Academic Degree;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- A strong affinity for financial markets and a flair for numbers;
- An accurate mind and a problem solving nature;
- Fast decision making skills under pressure;
- Competitive attitude and eagerness to constantly improve yourself;
- The ability to cope with rapidly increasing responsibility;
- Computer programming skills are not required but a plus.
Excellent remuneration, attractive profit sharing, great responsibility, a steep learning curve, full first-class home-work travel compensation, training opportunities, relocation packages, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, Friday-afternoon drinks and – yes - even in-house chair massages. Add the chance to work in the US or Australia if you want, and you’ve got to be tempted!
Apply directly via the APPLY NOW button. Please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation in English. Applications without letter of motivation will not be reviewed. For more information, contact Debbie Holgado on +31 (0)20 708 7000.
N.B. Once you’ve applied for the Trader position, and your CV and letter of motivation meet our requirements, you will be required to take three numerical tests to measure your mathematical and analytical skills.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated